Skip to content
- Oracle EBS Reporting – a challenging project that involved the design, build and implementation of a Business Objects and Oracle reporting solution that provided management information reports from an Oracle EBS R12 Financials system. There were many parts to this project which ran for approximately 12 months and included: complex universes for an OLTP schema; complex Web Intelligence reports; PL/SQL packages and and other database objects; comprehensive unit and system testing and defect resolution; post implementation support including user training, workshops and trouble shooting.
- Redesign existing Business Objects infrastructure to incorporate enterprise features including: BOE failover; increased resilience; https and SSL; LDAP over SSL; web server deployment and application server optimization. This project included the design, documentation, deployment, testing and migration from the old to the new system.
- Provided a consultancy service for client’s implementation of Business Objects involving the use of all Business Objects modules at all stages of the development cycle. Included complex universe development on an OLTP student record database (SITS) and complex report development.
- Developed a scheduling application using Oracle PL/SQL packages and the Business Objects infrastructure to allow non-technical staff to run and schedule various database jobs, freeing database administrators for more complex tasks.
- Skill transfer to client through a process of ‘best practice’ guidance, mentoring and documentation of Business Objects knowledge, training course delivery and user workshops.
- Universe design and build. Report writing.